RequestATest is one of the oldest privately held direct access lab tests and screenings business. Founded in 2002, it is still providing its customers with direct access to lab tests in the most affordable, convenient and quick manner by the team of business professionals.
Please select an item from the autocomplete list
RequestATest Company Info
|Coupon Code||4 coupons, 20 deals|
NY, NJ, RI
LabCorp: NY, NJ, RI, MA, MD
|Phone Number||(888) 732-2348|
|Trademark||Request A Test|
|Company||Request A Test, Ltd|
7027 Mill Road, Suite 201
Brecksville, OH 44141
There is a wide range of reasons for customers to use RequestATest service:
- Lack of medical insurance or insurance plan that doesn’t cover some certain lab tests
- Need of a quick testing and getting results as quick as possible
- Skipping of a medical appointment with a healthcare professional
- Low cost for lab testing
- Need of discreet testing and keeping medical record “clean”
- Convenience of ordering and managing lab tests online through web site
RequestATest customers can use the help of educated customer service professionals if information about a disease, incubation periods, general wellness, testing requirements and periods is not enough to make a decision. By using the information available on the web site and help, patients can make the best choice and order the lab test or so-called test panels to get a comprehensive information about their overall wellness, determine diseases at their early stages, create a "baseline" for future health monitoring.
Unlike regular testing, that is offered through healthcare providers offices and covered by insurance plans, there are no hidden fees, confusing co-pays and co-insurances, no any hidden information or pricing. When a test is ordered, patient sees the total cost of it.
Outstanding service of RequestATest is conferment by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), where RequestATest is a proud member for many years.
STD testing in RequestATest
RequestATest also pointed out some cons against using free Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) testing. One of them is a possible long waiting period for STD testing appointment since many people wish to perform because of its cost. Another reason not to use free testing is another period that patient should spend waiting for lab test results. According to RequestATest, this period may be several weeks.
Furthermore, the company states that free STD testing centers may not cover all STDs and would offer free testing for a very limited variety of STDs.
A lot of lab stores offer their customers to get STD check in a quick manner, but RequestATest not only offered it but also teach about possible consequences of using free services specifically for STD testing.
Comparing RequestATest to other lab testing companies
Aside from free STD check, RequestATest also tells about what should a patient check before choosing one or another lab test company online:
- Check how secure are health record, personally identifiable, payment, other private information with the website
- Check if there are some hidden fees for lab tests and is it possible to get a refund in case if services are not appropriate
- Check if customer service representatives are available during business hours
- Check the rating with Better Business Bureau and if lab test company rating is low, find out the reason
- Check for how long a company was providing its customers with lab tests
- Check if information about lab tests is complete and it is easy to understand what test should be ordered
It shows not only that RequestATest is confident about its services, but also its care about customers and their knowledge of online lab services.
Also, RequestATest is working with LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics – two largest United States laboratories. There are not many lab test companies, that can cover tests from these laboratories.
It helps the company to provide customers with a right of choice of the better laboratory for testing, choose the most suitable locating and order more tests than it is possible with one laboratory. However, customers from the states of New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island are not allowed to use RequestATest services due to these states laws. Additionally, LabCorp tests are not available also for Massachusetts and Maryland residents.