We understand Findlabtest.com (“Site”) visitors value privacy and how their information is to be used at Findalabtest.com.
What information do we collect?
- Cookies. Small files transferred to your computer’s HDD or SSD through your browser, if you allow. These files are used to recognize your browser and remember some certain information in order to improve your user experience. Third parties can’t access your personally identifiable information through cookies that we leave on your computer. In case if you allow other sites to store third party cookies or reveal them. If this occurs, we are not able to control what cookies are placed on your HDD or SSD. We waive all responsibility for information collected through third parties’ cookies.
- Information you provide. Site doesn’t collect any personal information unless User decides to become a member of the Site. User should not provide this information to any site in order to avoid any unauthorized use of the information.
- Log information and location data. Some information is retained automatically by our servers when User is visiting the Site. This information includes (but not limited to): time of accessing to the Site, browser that is used to access the Site, User’s location (if allowed). This information will help in diagnosis and fixing problems that may occur on our servers or network and collect some demographic information about Users.
- Public Domain. All information provided on the Site is of the public domain. Any names, addresses and other information that is on the Site is readily available.
How personally identifiable information is used?
- Test Laboratories Addresses. We will share certain publicly available information such as names of clinical laboratories, their working hours and addresses. This information can be shared at any time, without limitation as that allowed by public domain.
- Tracking Information. We can use Users’ location information, information about laboratory tests previewed, information about mostly chosen clinical laboratory in order to provide Users with faster services and more effective offers.
Who do we share your personally identifiable information with?
We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party. This is our general policy. The only exception to this rule is when you request information or deal with third party vendors that utilizing informational or advertising space on the Site and third party vendors make such a request.
You also authorize us to disclose any personally identifiable or any other information you provide us if a law enforcement agency requires us to do so and has a legal document (warrant) that compels us to disclose your personally identifiable information.
Also your personally identifiable information will be disclosed to a law enforcement agency in case if we have a properly held belief that it must be provided in order to (1) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety; (2) comply with the legal process served on us; (3) comply with the law; (4) protect and defend our property and rights
In case if we choose to share demographic information that we collect from time to time, we will provide only information that does not identify you as individual user of the Site.
How long do we retain the personal information we collect from you?
We reserve the right to retain all personal and other information provided by you for an indefinite period of time. In case if you would like it to be remove, please request deletion. All information about contacts you can find at “Contacts” page
What about kids’ personally identifiable information?
The Site is not directed to people of age under 13. We assume that the Site is used by adults or minors under the supervision of their parent age guardian. We are committed to complying with the COPPA - the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
We do not collect personal information from those individuals who identified themselves as under 13 years old on specific areas of the Site. The exceptions are specific circumstances where we believe that personal information collection is permitted under COPPA.
If age of user is under 13, then all personal data collected during registration process will be automatically deleted except that we may retain specific information like child’s email, for a limited period of time, if we believe that the collection is permitted under COPPA.
If parent or parent age guardian believes that his or her child provided us with personal information, he or she can contact us and we will promptly delete an information upon learning that this information is related to a person who is younger than 13 years old.
We work hard to protect the Site and our users from any kind of unauthorized access or alteration, destruction or disclosure of information we hold and use standard industry security measures to protect sensitive data.
We exercise reasonable care in providing information transmissions security between your computer and our servers, however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet. We do not accept any liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Links to other sites
Our Site contains pointers and hyperlinks to other Internet sites that maintained by third parties. We provide those links for your reference only and we do not endorse, control or operate in any respect information, services or other products offered and presented on third-party sites. We are not responsible for content on those sites.
Do not track requests
We do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals at this time.